View Single Post
Old 18-04-2016, 07:40 PM   #12
Flip

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo View Post
Thank you everyone...

The sun was shining yesterday so I took it for a blast from Marlborough down to Brighton (to see some friends) and back - all those old favourite roads I'd not ridden for ages - the 272 from Winchester to Petersfield, then over to South Harting and down the classic B2141 to Chichester, past Goodwood, the 285 down Dunton Hill to Petworth, then the 283 and of course that lovely section from Washington Roundabout via Styning to Shoreham... coming back via Bury Hill, Goodwood again, then up and over to Alton, and the 339 to Basingstoke on a sunny evening - perfect! You guys in the South/South East will know those roads well from the early UKMOC monthly ride-outs - great days!

Anyway, the bike felt as awesome as ever, and perfect for those kind of roads! You won't be disappointed. I wasn't.

Jx
Now I have just re-read this I am going to have to ride that route again, as like Jen said back then- those roads are perfect Monster territory and I used to love the B2141 and not ridden it for years now.