View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #165
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Had an issue with front wheel bearings. Now this comes to light after I order said complete set of bearings from a reputable motorcycle parts trader and not Ebay and when opened they are narrower by 4mm than ones I took out. Funny as I used the specific drop down box related to my model type and year.
So I do a engine search and not only on here but elsewhere there should be an extra 2 in the digits to make its width 16mm.

So the solid axle m900 93
Front Wheel bearings are pt number 62203-2RS 17 x 40 x 16 against what they supply you 6203-RS 17 x 40 x 12
Rear are 6204-2RS C3
Sprocket carrier are 6005-2RS C3

Now I made a complaint to Wemoto and straight away an apology and helpful and correct ones on order for the 8th with correct width and number. I did this complaint purely to make sure they know their systems number is incorrect. I will send mine back on return.
I sorted out my rear light loom where a couple of bad ends were repaired and some sheathing done at socket end. Also the starter relay cable has been shortened and had a connector plug added and is tidy now. Just working on the frame number trying to tidy it up with some paint after trimming around the edge of powdercoat. Trying to find a paint close to match but not done thickly. I thought I got a close match with some Revell model paint but the lid colour matches not the paint. I could try mixing with another colour but tbh I couldn't care if it were matt black or even silver as long as the number is visible.

No gear lever arrived at Argos of all places as yet but was due today but maybe tomorrow.

Last edited by Albie; 04-09-2015 at 09:13 PM..
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote