View Single Post
Old 29-08-2015, 08:55 PM   #141
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Well a 3 day away from home getting the frame done at Redditch and whilst I was there I got the rear wheel done again because somehow it got chipped in 3 places .
How pleased am I ?
Very pleased tbh as it was an unknown other than a sample but having picked it up and getting it home its great and the finish is great. Masked up properly and frame number still visible but I have to decide on how I finish that bit. Masked also on bearings and frame bolt exits.
When you put the cut off frame piece its close so that's all that matters. Price was £90 plus the VAT so if your interested give Porl or David a call.

The rear wheel was acid dipped and shotblasted again and masked properly in cush drives and bearings.

I got the bar ends done too.

I was unsure but did the footrest hangers in silver as were blacked. If I want can go back to natural but were only £20 to do and will stop the weather. Look nice with fittings though.

Found another elephant under the rubber when I removed it all from footrests for those who are counting .

Got lots to get on with now.

Got to order some wheel bearings.
Cush drive inserts
1 hanger rubber insert and 6 new damper washers for airbox parts and 4 new E clips for footrest pivot pins.

Last edited by Albie; 29-08-2015 at 09:06 PM..
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote