View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #2
steeevvvooo

Bike: M1100evo
Always Rosso Corse or Ducati Pro Team for me.

Rosso for the convenience of central London if you commute or live East, the customer service/banter which is rare in London and the fact it always feels like a new bike when I collect (I have no idea what they do but others will tell you the same, they are magicians) plus I always see at least one or two UKMOCers in there.

Ducati Pro Team may collect for a small fee and so I have used Al a few times when I haven't been able to get a bike in or don't want to ride through London. He even delivered the 749R to Brands Hatch for me earlier in the year after I couldn't collect before a track day. Top bloke!

Al at Pro Team has generally been a fraction cheaper for me although I've tended to tell him exactly what it needs doing while Rosso were always told "do whatever you think it needs" so that is not a fair comparison.

I have used both and will continue to do so. Both 100% recommended so give them a call and ask for a price

Last edited by steeevvvooo; 19-08-2014 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: to read/flow better!
steeevvvooo is offline   Reply With Quote