Thread: Project Sie
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #13
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
I can't believe the bonus weather this weekend (The last in September).

For someone who was only going to use the bike for little 10 mile hops every now and then, I managed to cover 160 down Norfolks winding byways this weekend.
Monster not missing a beat all the way and handling impecably in perfect comfort.

I went to Wing Commander Ken Wallis's send off do at New Buckenham on Sunday, it was a lovely relaxed and respectful occasion with countless Planes, Autogyros, boats, cars and Bikes on show. It was a fitting tribute to such a great man, with so many interests....And a beautiful end to the Summer too.

As far as the Monster goes, it has tidied up pretty well over a couple of months considering that it came home in quite a few cardboard boxes.
I have to thank all the guys on here who have helped me out paticulaly GT, Slob, Capo, Blues, Darren and Mark.

She is looking a little plain still, as all I have really done is remove all the disparate bling and unwittingly covert it back to fairly standard looking. I am still a little bit at odds with all the carbon fibre, I think it makes the bike look a bit dull, somtimes the CF even looks a bit brownish.
I am carefully considering where I can add some more colour without making it garish, but whether or not I do any spraying this winter will remain to be seen, as I have major plans for extra workshop building....I suspect the cosmetics will elolve over time and culminate with a major rebuild when I know what the finished artical is going to look like.

Any way here she is complete with Chrome clutch cover, carbon plate carrier and cored and polished lafranconis, in the dying embers of the day...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monster right.jpg (33.4 KB, 56 views)
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote