View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #59
the_adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia View Post
One good thing about all this rain....the winter salt will have been well rinsed away.
Not just yet. I know a family with a dog, you can tell when the salt is all gone because it stops licking my helmet when I visit Thinking about it, this implies that if i actually bothered to leave it on a shelf instead of the floor they would never grit the roads again...

Decided I'm going to ignore the bike problems and come down anyway. Unfortunately it runs better with baffles in so it will be quiet. It will also be very dirty becuase I won't have time to clean it from the the week's commuting. Before I come I've also got an indicator to replace and a new speedo bracket to improvise since the old one snapped on the way to work. And it's been so windy I actually watched one of the fork adjusters unscrew itself and blow away on the way home yesterday. So in all, it's not going to look very nice! (I've also managed to partially break a guitar amp and a bass in unrelated incidents this week! ) Is there going to be a separate naughty step for people with non-shiny Monsters?