View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Rally
Taking life easy........

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary tompkins View Post
WTF... where did the other dates thread go Rally?

I was just posting up a reply and it vanished off the board
You must have been on the same Hampshire one. Martin called me when he read someones post about it clashing with Kents meets, so he removed the Hants thread altogether, but I was out and have just returned to amend this threads dates as well as repost his. Sorry folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaian View Post
Most strange GT, I saw your reply, but my previous & J.P's have gone...

If I was paranoid, I'd think someone didn't like my post...

A shame it conflicts with the Kent monthly , as it will reduce possible attendance to either. But on the flip side, it is nice there is a fixed date to head west, just sad it's in lieu of going east... (or vice versa)

I'm a tourist I guess so my vote probably dosn't count, I just hope there's a 'Naughty Corner'...
See above! We have changed to the 3rd Sunday of the month now............

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmo View Post
I have an idea!!
Have you considered putting all the club meets on Google Calendar & integrating it within the UKMOC website?

I am not sure how easy this would be to do? But it would be a massive bonus if this could be done, because everyone who owns a smartphone (most of us I would have thought) could then subscribe to the Calendar. (FOC)
All dates would then automatically synch to to everyone's phone & as new dates were added these to would also synch.

Just a thought.
Great idea but far too advanced for me!
Rally is offline   Reply With Quote