View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Yes I own a 1100s almost since when they were released. I liked the looks of the ohlins and I stepped down from a s4. Power is great and more than you will ever need.

I had a play on a evo when mine was in for service in June and its a great bike. TBH the power is not noticible IMHO and you wont be claiming anything against the 1100s only the figures. The evo is nice to ride and a lighter clutch and the suspension was nicer until I got my softened that is. Looks is really the only thing in my book. I do like the stacked exhaust but I dont like the large hole left behind under the seat.

I dont do ABS as theres more weight to carry and you also get less fuel to carry as its smaller tank. It has a slipper clutch

Yes its a great bike and cheap too so if you want a new bike go for one.If not go for the ohlins 1100s and you will also be pleased.

The aircooleds against the RS dont really compete with power but they do with handling. Talk to Rally who has both s4rs in white and a tasty 1100s. He doesnt hang about either. Send him a PM
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote