View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
Kameloil

Hi Grumpy,

Thanks for the advice, I think black is the only choice for me too. I look forward to a nice sunny afternoon and a ride out too. First things first, gotta get the bike sorted!

Hi Char,

Been here for 4 years and enjoying it, near enough to London but just on the edge of some great roads!

Hey J.P.,

I had a spill on the morning of my Module 1 test for exactly that reason. I'm not a fan of that test but I learnt my lesson and now I roll the front brake on rather than snatch. Bad cyclist habit. I want the ABS for reassurance.

Steeevvvooo,

Great link, I think I'm converted on the ABS now but I can't find a single used black ABS Monster in the country!!! I think the little lady will have my guts if I go forking out £7k on a new one

SBAbruzzo,

I agree they all have their merits, I love the red tank but I'm not a fan of the red trellis frame, I think it looks great in black and I wish they would do that gun metal grey they did on the 620's again. Ducati Aylesbury it is then.

Thanks guys (and gals?) what a great welcome! I'm trying a Aprilia Shiver, a KTM Duke and a Honda Hornet this weekend but I think I know where my heart is.....