View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #22
Zbornak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufoot View Post
Try MCE, they were far cheaper than anyone else when I renewed last year, an I mean FAR cheaper. In fact they were the first people to introduce me to the wonderful world of Fully Comp insurance after nearly a decade of riding!

Also, haggle with them, it worked for me, and when I spole to them on the phone I was pretty straight up with them - told them the quote was too high and asked what 'we' could do to lower the price, these guys work on commission so if you make it clear you're ready to buy if the price is right you'll be amazed at what's possible
They said they couldn't quote me because of the mods, my job and the length of time I've had my licence (had to say 1 month as a minimum).

Edit: Just got a quote from Bikesure on Tiger.co.uk (who were unable to quote me on the phone...?) for £315 TPFT with a total excess of £600. When combining the premium with the excess this is by far the cheapest. And that is including mods! Plus Bikesure accept the main post-test training qualifications for discounts. I'll call them later to try and it get it down or if they won't budge, try and get them to throw in free breakdown cover (£50).

Last edited by Zbornak; 10-03-2011 at 03:31 PM..