Old 05-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #16
crust
rattles when he walks

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
A small cock!

Crust,

You took that bit of banter to heart! (Come and vent some anger here with me.)

Yorkie.
Yorkie, my old pal, you're way to tall for a shorty old git like me to be getting angry with.

No, I posted whilst working the steam engine at a fair so could be bothered with smillies or a more verbose answer.

Now dont tell me you havent been 'making progress' past a slower rider and had them do something unpredictable. When I was despatching most of us loathed 'commuters' because they either wanted to race when you're just trying to do a job or they got in your way because lets face it bike mirrors a pretty crap and they probably didn't see you coming.

Something set Mr Angry off or maybe he was having a bad day, and we've all had them, either way, follow him and find out what his problem is, ignore him or report him but screwing with some one elses bike, thats a cowardly thing to do.

And dont tell me that if you saw somebody letting some ones tyres down you'd ignore it.

Neil, I didn't say Mr Angry was in the right or justified, I'm curious as to what set him off. I've spent many years mixing with bikers/motorcyclists and yes there are the odd nutters out there but they are few and far between and even they need something to light the fuse.
crust is offline   Reply With Quote