View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #2
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
I love mine.Had 2 old school m900 and s4 916. They were and are fond memories and regretful sales but I fancied moving on to something new. It had to be special to tempt me and it ticked all the boxes.Power and handling is great. Lighter than anything I have had. I cant actually ride for toffee but the bike is friendly. Two up is effortless and that is where I had the biggest dilemma to face.The comfort is great with the touring seat but you will notice you get thrown into the tank more as the rideing position is more over the tank.

Mine is due its first service in June so not sure on price.

No defects arisen in the 9 months of ownership. Not had that oil leak a few have had.

Bikes easy to clean being a mono sider.
Brakes are good and not touched suspension at all.

Value.
1100 engine,Ohlins front and rear and some carbon
Mine was a new bargain and I doubt anyone will beat it. £8450 otr.
Haggle for a deal if you fancy one or a nearly new one. I was going to buy the demo for £8300 but he didnt want to sell it in the end.
Go and test ride one for an hour at least. You will smile but if its not your thing you will know. Various people have ridden mine and said WOW !!! but I reckon they are happy with old school. I wish I could have both but I know which one I would ride. The 1100S would win.

Last edited by Albie; 28-02-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote