View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Poppet

Hello from Ipswich

After passing my test 2 years ago and spending almost all of that time talking about when i get my monster, my stable has finally been graced with one, i am proud, obsessed with her sound, love her colour (red), even though orange is my favourite colour, but there you go, sometimes you just got to love them warts and all!

Hi, my name is Belinda, most people call me B or BB or boogaloo or poppet. I live near Ipswich and as said above only been in the saddle for 2 seasons now. My steed up till this weekend has been a trusty, honest Suzuki Bandit 600 and i have had quite a few happy miles on her.

I am pretty lucky, in fact i am very lucky, i have an eagle eyed husband who knows that at every opportunity i have spoken about ducati monster this, ducati monster that and so has scoured the interweb until he found the beauty i now have in the workshop.

Anyway......im a bit bike mad, love spraypainting and spending time equally in the workshop with my husband or in the saddle, here's to many happy years on my "monsta" and to making good friends and friendly conversation on the forum!

-B-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ducati 1.jpg (32.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg ducati 2.jpg (32.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg ducati 3.jpg (31.6 KB, 68 views)