View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
yellowfever

Bike: S2r 1000
Parkies may not always be the fastest on parts but not sure how much this is Ducati and how much this is Parkies. Parkies are a small dealership so obviously don't carry much in stock nor have that many orders going through which I guess won't help with order speed. But I have to say in general and certainly for servicing they are the best official dealer I've used and I've used a few. Malcolm who runs it is nice and friendly and always happy to confirm quotes up front by e-mail and they have always stuck to these in my experience. And Paul and Glen (mechanics) do good job on the bike and take you through everything on collection. I took my M600 to them for service a few years ago, despite living some way away in London, after trying various official dealers far and wide who ranged from at best indifferent to at worst borderline criminal rip-off merchants. Impressed enough with Parkies to end up buying S2R from them a couple of years later and they still do my servicing today, so they are doing something right...

try e-mailing so you've got a paper trail and follow up with a call to Malcolm explaining your woes and they'll hopefully finally get this sorted for you....

cheers

David
yellowfever is offline   Reply With Quote