Thread: m750 chromo
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
daz7505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
OK, at a best guess....

The Chromo was never put on the 750 that I know of so a previous owner has added it.

Without know the age of the bike, it looks like it's had later fork fitted to upgrade to twin disc hence the change of mudgaurd - the later bikes use a plastic clip around the forks to mount the guard

You also appear to have S4 wheels, 5 spoke Marchesinis, very nice and well worth keeping! The tea tray also looks like it's off a later bike too.

It may sound like a bit of a bitsa but what you have is a bike with what I'd consider as upgrades. Providing the chassis and engine numbers match the paperwork then you're ok!

Ped
its a 98 r plate, the wheels do have marchesinis on plus brembo. seen loads of monsters, but never with a chrome tank, and when i first seen this one in the shop, it was a case of i had to have it. i hate chrome, always have done but it just looks so right on my bike. there isnt anything i want to change at all on my bike apart from the clocks which i have already changed to an acewell unit as i already had it for my classic mini but sold it a few weeks ago before i fitted them. the rev counter did not work on the 's4' non digital clocks that where on my bike. just need to put 2 leds on, 1 for battery and one for low fuel.