Thread: m750 chromo
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #6
daz7505

right, i need some help. this is my first monster, always wanted one and now at last finally got one.

i have been looking thru the history of the bike, i thought that the tank was off a 900 chromo, but all the history i do have states silver for the main c0lour of the bike. did ducati ever do a m750 with the chrome tank as standard or as a special editon, i can find info on m900 chromos, but nothng for a m750 chromo.

also the vin number, is quite unique in my opinion. all the standard multitude of jumbled letters and numbers, then the last six is 000748, which happens to be the correct cc of my bike. is this just pure coincedence.

also front brakes are twin, not single. been told that the front carbon mudgaurd is from an s4 and the clock set which i removed and replaced with an acewell is also off an s4, could any one tell me by looking at the pic if the forks and therefore the everything attached to the forks are from an s4. or do i have a limited/special edition m750 which the front end is standard for my bike?????

if you can see anything else on my bike which is non standard i would be gratefull if they are pointed out to me, and yes i already know i have aftermarket cans before any one mentions it.

or does anyone recognise my monster.

Last edited by daz7505; 04-05-2009 at 09:20 PM..