View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #11
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Thumbs up Right!!!

Evening Everyone......2009 season is now with us and thought I'd better get my act together for the season, so:

1. End of last year a few wanted some more polo shirts.....please add your names and sizes so I can gauge how many want them

2. Last year I promised the idea of an Italian night out in York but due to weather and the usual work comittment it never happened. Please add your name if you are still interested in meeting up somewhere in York....I must try and arrange good weather....suspect late July/August will be the best time for weather (maybe?)

3. I usually have blast out to Whitby mid week or early Sunday mornings. I'll drop an announcement on the forum early in the week to see if there is any interest to meet up......

Any other suggestions and I'll try and organise something.....i.e. Kirkleatham Classic Bike Show was well attended last year - anyone attending needs to have thick skin as the banter can be slightly acidic!

Unfortunately I'd love to go to the Bristol Italian Weekend in late April, but I have work comittments I can't get out of........

Anyway, here's to a good 2009 season in and around North Yorkshire!

Best regards,
Mark