View Single Post
Old 24-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #13
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Partly agree with BluprintZ I was out for the MAG anti helmet runs, distain the new gen boy racers who just get in the way of me making {cough cough} good progress in the morning and for some reason drag their feet along the ground till they get to 30+ .. maybe it's the spinal deformities the poor hunchbacks have.
However I also spent years (mostly my formative bike years) doing stupid things with various bikes like Yam YASs, an overbored GT380, an H2 750, Elsies and TZRs so I've done my share of insane and stupid things often more than a few times.
The only difference was this was quite a few years ago, it was the same world but had a different twist to it, less intrusive rules. We didn't post videos, super 8's didn't mass distribute easily but were just as reckless or was it care free, maybe we didn't care being young enough to bounce and heal fast.
Mostly we might have been standing up on the wall but didn't shout about it so rarely had the cack tossed at us. As newmon says pick your time and place with care.