View Single Post
Old 18-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #18
faulkss

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejimmy12 View Post
had me tail chopped last week by Ray....
Got any photos?

On another note: I just picked my S2R up off Ray this afternoon after a 24 month service.

My honest opinion is that Ray seriously loves Ducati’s. My bike looks like it has been completely pulled apart and cleaned. Every black metal part on the bike has been repainted. Missing rubber stops have been replaced, and missing ties have been added.

It was not as cheap as I was expecting (only over by 50 quid to what I was guessing though), but the obvious effort and care that he had put in meant that I had no problem paying the extra cash. He also made a point to call me to check that I was happy for him to change my front sprocket and chain.

Also, after a last minute discussion on what chain lube I should use on my new chain he threw in a can!! Well after I had paid, and did not even take up my offer to settle it with him.

I have read that some people on here have had troubles with him, but after today’s experience I have to say that I will be going back there next month for a tail chop and will continue to have my bike serviced with Ray!

Cheers

Steve