View Single Post
Old 30-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #9
squiffything

We then swapped bikes for the ride home. Tel is on my insurance and I wanted his view on the bike and to let him give it a try as a different ride to the monnie. He is still undecided on the type of bike he wants to go for. Getting back on the monnie was a trial the clutch was so heavy and highlighted the difference the slave makes. We took a different ride back down the A143 Bury to Haverhill road a much faster sweeping road and a lovely route for biking. The stearing was so much harder the heaviness really showing. It's a totally different ride and after the Hyper I knew where I wanted to be. I still took the lead and set the pace but this time Terry was keeping up much better. It may have been my slower ride on the monnie but I think it was probably his ease on riding the HM.

When we arrived back his smile said everything. He agreed that the HM was so much easier to ride. He much preferred the upright style of the HM and it confirmed to him that this was the style of bike he would be looking for. He couldn't believe the speed and acceleration modern bikes had. He had forgotten and was quickly reminding himself what biking was all about. We may well have another HM buyer on the cards.

So the bike has done it again it has it's faults, erm err oh yes it picked up a little stone in the tyre tread and erm it woke all Terry's neighbours and it will lose me a few points off my licence if I am not very very careful but it really is an amazing bike.