View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #14
emily's driver
Full Metal Tea Bag

Bike: S4Rs
Well folks progress is slow but several key mods have already been made. At present I am waiting on parts to come back from the polishers, platers and anodisers. The front wheel is yet to come off but that is the last of the disassembly planned. Today I completely rewired the entire (well almost) wiring loom in self amalgamating tape, (mostly the alarm loom) as I hate cheap electrical insulating tape and it looks like such a bodge job otherwise. The tail end has been chopped (courtesy of Jmo's kit) but more of that later. I promise to take some piccies when I get back from France (I am off to Marseille for my 6 monthly simulator check) but when I get back I will endeavour to post up some up to date info as well. Nonnie woke up on Xmas morning to a sea of presents though I think she was less impressed when most of then turned out to be ergal alloy, carbon fibre and new shiny parts for Juan II ("the avenger"), but I did redeem myself by leaving a completely non bike related prezzie until last. A comprehensive list of mods in progress and those completed will be winging it's way to you shortly readers. Anyway I have to get up at 0400am tomorrow to leave for work so I am signing off now. Watch this space!!

Last edited by emily's driver; 06-01-2008 at 09:54 PM..
emily's driver is offline   Reply With Quote