View Single Post
Old 16-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #26
David Matthews

Bike: S2r 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatxe2 View Post
Just to add to this little rant about Ducati Aylesbury. phoned them 2 weeks ago to ask about hypermotard had a good chat with a salesman there. took my details and said he'd phone when they are in so i can get a dem

arrive at ducati aylesbury find said sales man, all ready for a blast on this machine, only to be told they dont allow there bikes out in the rain and there is a £25 fee to test ride the bike only refundable if you sign a deal up with them.

now to me thats really pants, no mention in the phone calls that they do not allow "wet test rides" also not one word about the £25 fee for test ride.

am i just being a spoilt kid here but not allowing you out in the rain is a bit crap isnt it??????.
I called in at Ducati Aylesbury the other day and was surprised to see the £25 fee for a test ride. They also have a £1000 excess in the case of an accident.

A mate of mine booked a test ride with 3Cross Motorcycles last year, I went along and was just going to wait around while he was out. They actually came over and offered for me to go along on their S2R demonstrator.

When my bike was recently in for service they provided a bike to go for a spin while I waited. A bit different from Aylesbury Ducati
David Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote