View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:44 PM   #11
DevilBoy

Hiya Guys

Cheers for the feedback!

Right, we're having troubles on the site at the moment. Ebike and TheBikeInsurer both went down at the same time. Bummer.

There are still 3 brands on there though, MotorCyclesDirect, The AA and Kawasaki.
However, all 3 don't accept Modifications on bikes. So if you've entered any mods, you aint gonna get a price until I fix the other 2 brands (Wont be long!).

We have cheaper rates some of the sites, meaning that you get a further 10% discount, than if you went directly to them, so please try again later!

Now, the problem with some newer bikes, is that we have to update our lists as often as we can, but if a site we visit hasn't updated theirs, we can't quote!
Our database team are working on getting the new lists up, and we should be able to get all new bikes by the end of the week/early next week.

And as for the CBT thing. We have something in place that tries to mimic the UK laws. So If your under 21, you can't have a full licence, according to the law.
If I'm wrong on this, please let me know! It may need adjusting.

And Finally, on the Spam thing. We never intentionally send spam, in fact, we try and stop it as much as we can!
Sometimes we get companies that we work with passing on details to salesmen though, and they may email you.
So my advice, if it really bothers you that much, use a fake email address. it'll still go through fine.

Keep the feedback coming, and I'll fix when i can.

Thanks
Brett