Thread: Seat Lowering
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 06:05 AM   #8
tamtbam@hotmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Thanks everyone for your replies.
Tam, i do love curries but unfortunately intentional weight gain for me is a no no I'll have you know...i'm female afterall.
John, in all the weeks that ive bought mcn i've never read the supplement... and when i did could'nt find anyone listed for west coast!!
Anne thanks for the info on the daytona ladystars... will have a look out for them.
Simon, cheers for the info. I decided to get a 2nd hand seat to get it modified. I checked the part number of the seat as its off a 2000 900 model and it matched mines....but the fitting is a loop style and my 2004 620ie is a pin, did'nt realise it would have been different! Ive been on to Ducati Glasgow and seemingly Ducati dont do replacement pins????
I was wondering if anyone has a spare pin lying around that i could possibly buy? I eventually managed to find a place on the west coast Blazin Saddles who is gonna do the mod for me.... if im lucky to get a pin!!
Scuse me for bein daft but can't you slave the pin off your original seat and fit it to the one you've bought
And no i'm not posing aspirations about your brain capacity Fran