View Single Post
Old 16-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #6
Pugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nim
student??? call that an excuse??? hmmm. ok. but you can only be part of the singing (and not sobering...) if your there.....richie, i am actually looking at joining a new band at the moment, im more of a rock chick, but rock/pop sounds gd to me....if you're coming to the weekender bring some of your stuff or pm me. im afraid i dont know anyone who sings that great, but il keep my eyes and ears out. why dont you start a new thread ??

ps i have been thinking of getting your bike, but am slowly falling in lurrrrvvveee with a 999 i met on the weekend. maybe i should give myself a couple more years experience before i get one of those!! but i want it so bad!!!
The excuse isn't being a student. The excuse is the personal economy that comes along with it. Add to this the price of living in Guildford. I'll do my best to join the singing, hey..if I didn't know my limits I'd think I'd have the chance to end up in a band!

I tried a 999 and an MV F4 1000 last summer since I've been pondering to get a rocket later on. Great fun, but I immediatly got confirmed what I allready knew...a few more years experience needed. From one n00b to another I recommend the same. Further it would make more sence to have one if you live elsewhere in Europe. England just doesn't have the roads to fully appreciate those bikes.