PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 5th December - Ogri's cafe

JMo
22-11-2004, 05:32 PM
The Kentities have planned a sojorn to sunny Sussex for a late breakfast (hopefully the sun will be up by then anyway...) on Sunday 5th December, so I though it might be nice to go and meet them, and check out the (in)famous Ogri's cafe in Horam.

They will be meeting from 9.30am in Kent (see thread in Kent Events), and I suggest Sussexites (and anyone further west) meet at Cowfold (just for a change) at 10am, then we'll take either the direct or a more convoluted route to Horam to arrive around 11am at the Cafe.

Sussex meet point: 'Alldays' minimart (there is a parking forecourt outside, and cakes & stuff inside!) just off the mini roundabout in the centre of the village where the A281 crosses the A272.

Those who wish to make their own way to Ogri's - the cafe is situated on the B2203 in Horam (turn off the main A267 from Heatherfield to Eastbourne).

Hope to see you there...

JennyMo

xxx

BoozyBOB
27-11-2004, 05:35 PM
might join you for this Jen... :lol: i am sure i can find your meet point... :confused:
i will see if i can interest some Hampters to come out in thier winter coats.. :lol:

thesaxman
27-11-2004, 08:00 PM
i havent got a winter coat, can i turn up naked
sax
body like addonis
:D

JMo
30-11-2004, 05:44 PM
i am sure i can find your meet point... :confused:

It really is very simple Bob - if you're coming along the A272 from Billingshurst/A24, you come into Cowfold village (there'll be a sign x) and at the junction with the A281 (mini roundabout) turn right - then there is another mini roundabout almost immediately, left is the continuation of the A272, right is the A281 towards Henfield, and the Alldays is on the right hand side of the street, opposite this second mini roundabout.

Hope to see you there...

xxx

Nigel C
30-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Hooray i'm not working sunday :D

Boo!!! :( can't come cos my bike makes all the right noises but doesn't go anywhere !!! well it does but very slowly :mad: