PDA

View Full Version : Pub night Monday 1st

Duncan
31-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Just a reminder that Bristol DOC meet this Monday night 1st Nov at the Willy Wicket. just off the Avon ring road in Downend.
We get a good selection of Monster's over there now.
I shall be there from about 8.

D

Duncan
02-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Nice to see the UKMOC contingent swelling the ranks (or is it taking over) of the local DOC.

Caroline came out to say hi on her lovely little dark and JR, (good luck with the lighting problem) came over anyhow.
Weather was kind and hope you all got home safe.

Mark Walker
03-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Hi Dunc

Sorry I couldn't make it on Monday night.....wanted to, but had had a pretty busy weekend and was just knackered Monday night.....sad excuse I know, but I'm getting older and the cold nights don't do me any good.... :D

Will definitely come along to the next Glos meeting....so I shall just keep 'em peeled for info...!! And any Sunday rides will be welcome as I have the bike up and running now, and need excuses to get out and about....

caro'n'rich
25-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi Duncan, (Hi all)
Well the end of the month approacheth - are we on for that ride out in December or wot?

Am revving to go - so's my small but perfectly formed little monnie....

Caro

Duncan
25-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Even better. Last Sunday of November run. This coming weekend. 11am Downend Shell then over towards Tetbury, up the Fosse then over to the Waggon for a bit of lunch.

See you there.