PDA

View Full Version : For all you CAT haters..!!

NattyBoy
12-10-2004, 07:01 PM
Ive done it..happier now ??!! :D :lol: Absolute pain in the arse to fit (oil cooler off, front primary pipe off..skinned knuckles etc)..BUT.....the termis sound feckin awesome now :D :D Much louder than before (unless your names plod.. ;) :D

Real suprise was the weight saving..these pipes are 2.5kg lighter than the standard ones.. :eek: :eek:
http://ducatisportingclub.com/xmb/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=12824&pid=108821

http://ducatisportingclub.com/xmb/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=12824&pid=108823
Cheers
Nat

norrie
12-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Very nice mate.
What D.B. are these then?
Or are they just feckin loud.

Norrie.

NattyBoy
12-10-2004, 07:35 PM
They are officially certified turbo nutter barsteward make your ears bleed loud !!!

Nat

spacemonkey
12-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Oooh..that's so much better. Now, about that rad...

ps I saw a car like yours today in red and they'd put a Starsky and Hutch stripe on the C pillar! Class!!

NattyBoy
12-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Oooh..that's so much better. Now, about that rad...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: There just no pleasing some people..ill get someone to do a one off mini fabrication straight away nick.. :lol:

ps I saw a car like yours today in red and they'd put a Starsky and Hutch stripe on the C pillar! Class!!...cool !!!

S4R Dude
12-10-2004, 09:06 PM
Nice...where did you get the cat replacement pipes from?

Pedro
12-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Much better!

Didn't think it would be long before the cat fell by the way side. What's next on the shopping list then? Radial front brakes maybe?

Ped

NattyBoy
13-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Much better!

Didn't think it would be long before the cat fell by the way side. What's next on the shopping list then? Radial front brakes maybe?

Ped

xfering my billet brembo calipers from my 888, radial master cylinders...oh and nitrous oxide.. :lol:

McMONSTRO
13-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Looks great Natty, I saw a S4r on a run out a few weeks ago with Termi's like yours fitted and thought it sounded a bit quiet, not as loud as my S4 with Termi's, so removing the cat must be the thing that gives it the roar back :D
Do the pillion pegs not fit with your system or have you just took them off, do you happen to know if they fit with the other "lower level shotgun" Termi system? Reason Im asking is I cant stop looking at pics of the new stripey red 05 S4R! So MAYBE next year :D :D :D

McMonstro

NattyBoy
14-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi mate...no the right hand rear footrest assembly rubs the bottom silencer :mad: and you cant even space it out coz it would foul the side panel..gonna have to do some thinking there..!!

Nat

McMONSTRO
14-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Well Natty, I found these pics while having a trawl round the web, ones what I'd call a Hi-level Termi system as the standard bike and the other is what seems to be called a Lo-level Termi system, both have the pillion pegs on! Are they special fabrications me wonders?

What do you reckon?

McMonstro

NattyBoy
14-10-2004, 05:53 PM
They are fouling in the same place as mine - at the front of the lower silencer !!! The low level pipes dont present a problem it seems..im not going mad either coz logyks got the same problem !!!

Nat

mick
15-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Strange..but the second pic are the same as the termi's on mine and they are ok..no rubbing :confused:

Mick

Bigsimp
29-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Natty love the system in your pics, i am just about to buy a 2005 S4R in the new red colour scheme,and wondered where i can buy the same system as yours.
All the dealers are telling me that Termis they supply are only the rear cans retaining that orrible cat box thingy.

I think JHP does a full system same, shotgun style,anyone seen one fitted.

Im new here so all help would be great.

Your bike looks the danglies Nat

Cheers Steve

NattyBoy
30-10-2004, 10:03 AM
PM Steve

Nat