PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 17th Oct

BoozyBOB
06-10-2004, 07:06 PM
As this is the regular Hampster meet day i was going to plan a ride to the Red Lion in Avebury...Jmo has put up a post for an open day at pro-twins on the same day....
so what do the Hampsters want to do??.. ;)

(remember your thermals Ped) :lol:

Melnie Mouse
06-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Hmm don't know, it be nice to do something, as probably not awful lot of dry days left... did I just say that? that silly, I mean getting wet every day this week so far....

well.. roll on drier days even if cold but no salt please............ :(

Pedro
06-10-2004, 09:27 PM
As this is the regular Hampster meet day i was going to plan a ride to the Red Lion in Avebury...Jmo has put up a post for an open day at pro-twins on the same day....
so what do the Hampsters want to do??.. ;)

(remember your thermals Ped) :lol:

Depends on the weather Bob!

And yes, I do know where my thermals are after moving house! I don't mind either destination to be honest - having said that I've got loads on at the moment so I'll decide nearer the time if that's ok with you

Ped

Melnie Mouse
06-10-2004, 09:29 PM
lightweight - Ped :D

Pedro
06-10-2004, 10:11 PM
lightweight - Ped :D

Yep, positively svelte!

I Wish!

No Comments please!

Ped

NattyBoy
06-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Might not be able to make the pro twins day but could get a run up to avebury if the weathers good..its only up the road, and I could take us to famous polly tea rooms in marlborough afterwards for tea and cakes if you like?? (princess di used to go there dont you know.. :lol: )

Nat

BoozyBOB
08-10-2004, 04:40 PM
:lol: sounds like a plan is hatching....lets hope for some sun then :D

JR
08-10-2004, 07:31 PM
If you are doing Avebury and it aint bogging down with rain on the day I will thrash over from Bristol.

JR

BoozyBOB
12-10-2004, 06:03 PM
i have put an order in for some sunshine...so i can have a feed at the Red Lion,
be good to see you JR
and i might bring some cash for Natty.. :twisted:

Pedro
12-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Like I said Bob, weather permitting, I'll have a spin over to Avebury with you.

What are the meeting points and times etc?

Ped