PDA

View Full Version : Weekender 2005 Booking Forms

Phoenix
03-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Hello happy monsterers :)

29th April to 2nd May 2005

I have now sorted the booking forms , thanks CK, for the 2005 weekender.
Currently these are available if you email me or click the link for a pdf download and word download

Booking form in Adobe Acrobat format (http://www.niw.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/files/ukmoc2005.pdf)

Booking form in Microsoft Word format (http://www.niw.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/files/ukmoc2005.doc)

I need deposits of £50.00 per person by the end of December 2004 please for rooms or camping with the balance payable by the end of March 2005.

Please note : Pm me for address to send the forms.

Can I please at this point just say that i have not agreed a final figure with Dennis but suspect it will be same or very similar so the booking form does say £135 as last year but i thought i'd better warn you it may be £5.00 or so either way. Please remember this is for 3 nights accomodation in the lovely Arrow Mill.

Rooms will be allocated first come first served so the sooner your deposit gets to me the better and please don't forget to indicate if you're single that you are or are not willing to share a twin room.

I will add more information as I get it all sorted for you. Please don't forget to add your suggestions to the other thread in events for things you may like to see happen or otherwise.

Please Please dont forget your S.A.E.'s for the return of your tickets!

my email : phoenix@ukmonster.co.uk

**Can we keep this thread clear please so important information re booking isn't lost**

berto
05-10-2004, 11:45 AM
:rolleyes: Am I allowed to come or are you still in the huff with me?? ;)

Phoenix
06-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Can I please at this point just say that i have not agreed a final figure with Dennis but suspect it will be same or very similar so the booking form does say £135 as last year but i thought i'd better warn you it may be £5.00 or so either way. Please remember this is for 3 nights accomodation in the lovely Arrow Mill.

my email : phoenix@ukmonster.co.uk

In addition to the above :

Terry has now informed me that UKMOC Event T Shirts will now be included in the cost of the weekend so I wll need to have the sizes you require. Every weekender staying at the mill will receive one. The cost I envisage will be £140 total including the T Shirts but again I say this with some caution as the final figure is not agreed to date.

Phoenix
13-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Rooms are filling up thick and fast guys. If you want one better pay deposits quick as i've only 4 rooms left now :eek:

Keen ain't we :D

Dark-Jon
13-10-2004, 02:45 PM
Whats the score for camping?? how much and does include a tshirt??

Dark-Jon

Phoenix
13-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Camping is £85 hun and I require deposit too for that. Terry said all people staying for the weekend get a T Shirt so I guess thats campers too.
:)
Think it says £80 on form but with the T Shirt I make that £85. Unless Terry tells me different that is ;)

Plum
13-10-2004, 03:08 PM
still any rooms left?

I am desperate for one...even if i have to share with Didge!!

Phoenix
13-10-2004, 03:17 PM
still any rooms left?

I am desperate for one...even if i have to share with Didge!!

My advice is get your deposit to me quickly hun. :)

Phoenix
05-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Boing .....

singletrack
07-12-2004, 04:54 PM
I think I want to come (possibly with my husband). Are there any places left?

Phoenix
07-12-2004, 05:04 PM
If you get the deposit off to me within the next week I can *just* fit you both in.
The deposits go off next week you see.
So all those who wish to come - I need your deposits in now including campers please.
Ta muchly
:)

Little Monster
18-12-2004, 08:36 PM
oh bugger - have i missed the boat???

i wanna come but is it toooooo late??? are my fellow manky monsterers going?

:o :confused: :eek: :( :( :( :(

Lady-Bob
23-03-2005, 12:03 PM
So.... have we got a final figure as i'd like to pay up my dues?

Initially £135 but unsure

then £140 with t-shirt but need to confirm.....

I have already paid £50 deposit. Could someone please tell me how much I make the final payment cheque out for????? :confused:

Phoenix
23-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Please see here http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=10999

Phoenix
23-03-2005, 12:13 PM
As per random - i have a spare space for a single going too.

Lost Again
23-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm interested, is it still available? I get paid tomorrow so will finally have some cash!! Let me know if the place is still free and i'll stick a check in the post.

Phoenix
23-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Yes it's still available. If you want the place then download the booking form and then make cheque payable to ukmoc.
You'll need to pm me for my address details of where to send.
Let me know.