PDA

View Full Version : i'm back......... well, nearly

peteS4
01-10-2004, 03:11 PM
got my bike back together... too long to go into it all now but lets just say i feel well f#*ked.. anyway, bike ready to ride but needs insurance......... and while the claim is still on-going, the best i can get is £683 tpft !!!!!!!!!!! as soon as i get it sorted i'll be out to play.......... anyone wana join me for a ride out and park up outside the womans house who hit me and caused all this for a coffee and cucumber sarnie day.......... you know the kind of thing, we all pull up and then sit there looking at her, engines running, peeing in her front garden.............. get the idea

Dutchman
05-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Good to hear the bike is sorted.

All we need is some reasonable weather for a ride...

Insurance sounds like a scam. I had the same thing years ago with car insurance. Dope runs into the back of my car, puts a tiny dent in the bumper. Started the insurance claim going, then I get a renewal for £1800 (instead of the more normal £400). I decided not to bother with the claim in the end. Insurance companies are such a 'mare...

madhatter
11-10-2004, 05:56 PM
got my bike back together....bike ready to ride but needs insurance......... and the best i can get is £683 tpft!.......... anyone wana join me and park up outside the womans house who hit me and caused all this, engines running, peeing in her front garden..

Hey Hey Pete!! Glad to hear that the Yellow Peril is all back together again, I assume that it's not all done with Duct-tape and Velcro... :lol:....that's some heavy insurance quote, how many companies have you contacted? :confused:

Look forward to coming out with you for a Blast, when my blood has thickened up again with this bloody cold British weather!! :burnout:

Maybe we should also all wear boilersuits and ice-hockey masks when we stand outside her house....... :twisted:

berto
12-10-2004, 12:27 PM
:D Try Ducati insurance on 08704 106060 and ask for Luke(don't bother with anyone else) tell him Roberto from DucatiGlasgow sent you.... ;)