PDA

View Full Version : next question from told idiot

Scotty
26-09-2004, 10:27 PM
alreet not wishing to get a load of well backlash from t chopers n t non-chopers are there any recomendations for the halfway house / tail tideying ness that might be a neater (perhaps shorter tea tray / sandwhich tray) im sure the hacksaw bit is easy but its the trim/indicator installation im most interestereded in like nee bits on t open market or are all they all custome like ~:?

A Yerbury
26-09-2004, 10:32 PM
I used the finest bendy metal for the plate (you willl no longer need the silly reg light either) and stuck the indicators on the tail light, myriad other options see spareshack for some solutions.

Scotty
26-09-2004, 10:47 PM
we should have a gallery of tails or sumit like
n t'other suff an'all like
y i man n stuff

A Yerbury
26-09-2004, 10:59 PM
i know yi man, wi shud have n i built spellcheckrrr mebee too?

Vman
26-09-2004, 11:08 PM
I put a shorter Carbon Fibre one on , avalible from spareshack, also a clear lens cover, with LED tail light and built in indys.

Nice, I think you`ll agree and not a dodgy hacksaw in sight.... :D

Scotty
26-09-2004, 11:11 PM
nahh that wood a bin a wase o time like , spul cegerrs what ur on abooot ?

im still waiting for tat pic of pete S4's tail chop wi indicators hidden under cowle like

still hopein like

umm on last tail chop threeeeeeed what eva happened t devilboy'z operation ?
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a pic of an S4 like

Spike
01-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Depends on the colour of your frame, mines black and I don't have a tea tray or a tail chop just a plate and indicator mount on the back with naked rails :cool:

walkingpictures
01-10-2004, 11:35 PM
nahh that wood a bin a wase o time like , spul cegerrs what ur on abooot ?

im still waiting for tat pic of pete S4's tail chop wi indicators hidden under cowle like

still hopein like

umm on last tail chop threeeeeeed what eva happened t devilboy'z operation ?
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a pic of an S4 like

looks like dialect to me :eek: ;)

Scotty
02-10-2004, 12:52 AM
the funny thing about regret is .. etc etc
i should know better than t ask sumit even vaugely related t tails

umm saw on ebay a post 2001 or sumit tea tray without the sticky out indicator lugs but i dint bother like n it was fron told spares-shack n all i almost thought id chance me arm at the 'sale' sometime soon but i cant be arsed wi that either gona travel north insteat whilst im on 'holiday'
plese stop replying t this thread every time i see the told idiot bit and my name well its just embaressing

ha could be worse you could actually know me

hummm as someone says il get me coat

its blody freezing near the north