PDA

View Full Version : Flyers

DesmoDog
23-09-2004, 02:28 PM
I hear of calling cards and flyers for the club, never seen one though. There's a few unregistered monnies up here and a Ducati dealer.

We're a lawless bunch oop here so we don't have an area rep - besides, the vote would always be even between me an Celt. :rolleyes: Reckon anyone could put the flyer in a convenient PDF format so we can print when we need em? :confused:

Northman1
23-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Me too!

Would be useful if a batch of cards and flyers could be produced. (Quite prepared to contribute to the cost of these).

Am currently in Rome and it would have been good to be able to leave some UK-MOC "business" cards at Ducati Roma.

Byron Kauffman
24-09-2004, 01:13 AM
"Northman1 Me too!
Am currently in Rome and it would have been good to be able to leave some UK-MOC "business" cards at Ducati Roma."

Hey Northman... any chance you know the desmodromiclub.com guys? They were here in Daytona Bikeweek with Ducati Roma for the Daytona Ducati Day Show. They filmed the Ducati sound competition for a DVD they were producing. My bike was runner up in that to a bevel drive race bike. I checked the web site but not being able to read Italian makes it a problem. If you see this DVD available please let me know.

I found out about the UKMOC from a business card handed me at the NEC by Terry.

thanks,
Byron

Northman1
24-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Hi

No I don't know anyone in that club, first time visit to Roma!

But I will keep an eye out for the DVD.

This visit is for business but I am definately coming back to Italy and Roma on the S4.
Great weather, friendly people, good food....... even being here on business is good!!