PDA

View Full Version : The Motorcycle Show - NEC, Birmingham (5th-14th Nov)

Chappers
22-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Just thought I'd make you peeps aware that there's a few fab offers on for the bike show which include accommodation, entertainment etc.

See the following link, especially Saturday 13th November (James Toseland - phwoar ;) )

http://www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/hilton_offer.pdf

H :p

DesmoDog
22-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Well that answers my question on Pheonix's thread! :D Sounds great, good choice of bike on the front of the flyer too. don't know what our lass is doing in those leathers though. :lol:

Chappers
22-09-2004, 03:41 PM
don't know what our lass is doing in those leathers though. :lol:

Dunno, but I want her jacket big time!

You going then? Pete and I are defo going but are gonna go on a weekday as it's not as busy.

Kev Bunney
06-10-2004, 02:20 PM
So who`s going, and when ? maybe we could crank up a place to meet at a certain time each day, say 1pm at the Ducati stand, then who ever`s there can meet up for a yarn, AKs Monster will be on display I understand, on the streetfighter stand so we`ll have to be sure to visit that one, let`s all say what day we`re going and take it from there.

peteS4
07-10-2004, 03:27 PM
i think kevs idea is sound. anyone who goes to the nec show should try and get to the duke stand for 1pm..... have a single red rose in your bitton hole and a copy of the times under your left arm........... or just hover but the monsters. !!!!!!!!!!! think we going on the last day as chappers wants some bargins and everyone has told her the last day is the best for that.............