PDA

View Full Version : The Buddle Inn

BoozyBOB
20-09-2004, 02:49 PM
the Buddle Inn
St Catherines Road
Niton Undercliff
IOW...(01983730243)

Our Sunday 19th Sept IOW run stopped here for lunch (19 eating) and were made most welcome....great food (huge helpings)..
well worth a visit if you go to the Isle of Wight..sit in the garden and get a great view of St Catherines bay or sit inside in a very spacious historic pub..

Fodder
20-09-2004, 06:23 PM
I'll second that, bit of a bugger to find though eh Bob ;)

BoozyBOB
20-09-2004, 06:41 PM
:D i did plan for a ride before lunch...and i hope the impromptu refresher on U-turns..pleased everyone :eek: .but it did turn in to a bit of a mystery tour...well done to the 'local' for the help with..'i think it was that turn' after we had passed the junction... :lol:

james t
20-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Personally I thought going through two sets of temporary traffic lights both way's was a bit of a novelty.

James t.

Ruth
21-09-2004, 09:41 AM
:D i did plan for a ride before lunch...and i hope the impromptu refresher on U-turns..pleased everyone :eek: .but it did turn in to a bit of a mystery tour...well done to the 'local' for the help with..'i think it was that turn' after we had passed the junction... :lol:

Well really! I didn't think it would be polite to accuse the tour leader of not having a clue where he was going..............and I hadn't been there since I was 12!

And we would have been really early if we had found it the first time.