PDA

View Full Version : Beaulieu Bike World June 05

steve kearl
16-09-2004, 06:17 PM
I went to Beaulieu bike world this year and was disappointed by the lack of Dukes, not just Monsters, so I have contacted Beaulieu to find out about our club having a stand. They have got back to me and said it is free as long as we have a minimum of 8 bikes and a maximum of 12 bikes, so including mine we need another 11. But it would also be good if could have some pictures up and sell some gear from the club, so I have contacted Tim Henderson and he says he can get some brochures from Ducati as well. So what I would like to know is, is anybody interested in having their bike on the stand?(first come first served unfortunately). Once I find out about genuine intersest (as it is a two day event), I will find out more, i.e camping, hotels etc.

westfieldandy
16-09-2004, 06:43 PM
I was invited to take my 900ss bevel to take part in the demonstration rides but was turned down at the last knockings after changing other dates etc to attend. I was hoping for an invite next year but its always over subscribed. I'd like to take one of my bikes or maybe both. how about a black n gold ss and black 900 monster. old and new.

Northman1
16-09-2004, 06:55 PM
When in June does this event happen. As long as the dates don't clash I could bring my S4 along and maybe my girlfriend could bring her M620ie.

NattyBoy
16-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Boozybob tried this to no avail this year...I would be up for it..but just cant commit to both days..

Nat

BoozyBOB
16-09-2004, 11:43 PM
AAhhh..a new Hampshire rep ......i am i not trying... :o
i tried this...... i had covered standing and wanted a show of Monsters. :confused: .if you can get it together let me know,,, :bunny:

i can give you my contact at Beaulieu of you want... ;)

BoozyBOB
16-09-2004, 11:49 PM
the only weekend commitment i had was Sazza and Saxman...(and even Sax was going to leave his bike top bloke)...you need the 2 day commitment....

trust me you will have LOTS of PM's for the free passes.. :rolleyes:

DesmoDog
17-09-2004, 08:27 AM
I'd put mine up for the weekend, but I doubt anyone would really want to look too closely at it.

steve kearl
19-09-2004, 11:12 AM
I will try and reply to all of your questions.
1. Westfieldandy, As there is only 12 places I would prefer if you took just one bike ie the monster as it would be better if we could get a big showing for the club, but obviousley if we run short then two bikes would be good. It wouldnot be fare to say to someone that can't come because you want to bring two bikes. I hope this does not offend you.
2. Northman 1, Not sure exact date in June, will find out.
3. Nattboy, Perhaps if some one else can't commit to both days, what we could do is, one go one come, as long as we replace, so always have 12 bikes there for each day.
4. BoozyBOB, I will try my best to pull this off, so we will have to see.
Right I will find out the exact date in June and according to Beaulieu the entry application forms come out in February, so all we can do is get it all sorted and hope for the best. What I need from you chaps and chappets when I find out the exact date in June is who is commited and who is not, no if's and but's, otherwise we won't get anywhere.

BoozyBOB
19-09-2004, 08:10 PM
steve as i said..i tried to get this going last year so any Questions you might have just pm me...
as for the 12 bikes..changing...i asked and you cant do that..you get 12 bike passes and you need the riders name and reg No of the bike...