PDA

View Full Version : Number of posts ?

mick
08-09-2004, 05:03 AM
Why don't my number of posts go up ? They never move ?

Mick :confused:

CK & AK
08-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Mick, posts in Random chat dont count towards total.

C

madhatter
08-09-2004, 08:09 AM
ps: why do people who dont have a bike license keep posting on here? weird....

Surely, the purpose of this forum is not only for those of us who have Monsters to discuss modifications, servicing, problems, buying and selling to each other.....but also for us to encourage those who don't have a Monster to get one, or those who don't even have a license to get out there, pass their CBT and theory, get through the bike test and find out how great riding a Monster is!

I know that a couple of members such as SAMMI and CHAPPERS are doing just this, so I assume you were making a tongue in cheek comment, because it's solely down to us to encourage these people.

A Yerbury
08-09-2004, 08:15 AM
steven dear, why is your avatar an ornamental garden gnome?

madhatter
08-09-2004, 08:20 AM
steven dear, why is your avatar an ornamental garden gnome?

Close.....it's actually an Ork, taken between takes of the new Lord of The Rings Film, "The Hobbit".

peteS4
08-09-2004, 08:37 AM
to say i'm a little pissed off at the comment about non riders placing posts is an understatement.................... there is someone on here who doesnt ride yet.................. BUT................ i asked them to join so we could share in something.................. ALSO............... as someone seemed to make a big point about it a while ago.. they are ONLY reg users..... but due to this site, my friend has taken theory AND cbt in a 4 week period after joining............... i dont see anyone else that fecking keen to get on the road at the start.................... it really makes me mad to see such thoughts on here..................... so much for being such a great group of friendly people...................... if said comments were aimed at my friend............... i would no longer want to be part of such a group..................... there are no end of guests popping on and i welcome them all but if someone has to wait to become a full member....... and wants to get a monnie with all their heart but is then put down and made to feel stupid and small....................... then i will leave and get a prillia instead,...................... i dont want too................ but i wont be classed as the same as the people who love to wear their blinkers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

peteS4
08-09-2004, 08:41 AM
i know that most of the group dont subscribe to this train of thought and welcome all................ whether they ride or not............. no matter what their choice of bike so sorry if i seem a little strong in my words but its how it made me feel..................... 99 % of the club prob feel as i do.............. why are we putting new riders to be down in that way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!