PDA

View Full Version : 12th Sep - on yer bike

Paranoid Dave
07-09-2004, 09:08 PM
On yer bike in Aylesbury, big open day, much happening, bikes lots, me go, wise chief he say look in national events section for more details.

Chappers
13-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Here's some pics of Kylie I took...

A Yerbury
13-09-2004, 10:17 AM
chappers are you one of the undead? there is no reflection of you in the tank picture?!
sorry Dave but the "cafe monster decal" gets a big thumbs down, undertray gets big thumbs up. I did have one of those rh/fork brake covers spare somewhere but you are going twin up front soon no?
Yerbs.

Chappers
13-09-2004, 10:24 AM
chappers are you one of the undead? there is no reflection of you in the tank picture?! Yerbs.

Alex, my secret is out :eek:

Nah, not really, I didn't want to get myself in the shot as it would clearly ruin the picture of Kylie, mind you is that my hand I can see to the righthand side? :rolleyes:

madhatter
13-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Alex....I didn't want to get myself in the shot as it would clearly ruin the picture of Kylie

Also, the reflected image of "Hayleys Helmet Hair" could have caused Dave irrepairable damage to the chrome tank.... :lol: :lol:

STEVE (of the chest hair wig).

Chappers
13-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Also, the reflected image of "Hayleys Helmet Hair" could have caused Dave irrepairable damage to the chrome tank.... :lol: :lol:

STEVE (of the chest hair wig).

Ha ha, now that really was bad helmet hair wasn't it :eek: But your chest hair made my day ;)

Paranoid Dave
13-09-2004, 06:25 PM
twin disc set is ready to go Alex, nice photo's there chappers - once again I have no picture of my bike from the left side, no body ever takes that side?

As for the decal on the tank. they look naf when you study them but in reality they don't get noticed and having seen the pics of Norries tank, I think it needs something there.

madhatter
13-09-2004, 07:26 PM
....once again I have no picture of my bike from the left side, no body ever takes that side.....

Well.....it's sort of left..ish! I took this at Mallory Park, before I knew Kylie or you. I've also e-mailed you a full size one.

Steve. :D