PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 11th - Brighton Speed Trials

JMo
06-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi everyone - just to say we'll be doing lunch this Saturday (Italian restaurant - good value menu) in Brighton, then spending some time watching the drag racing, and possible heading out for a late afternoon ride to Bury Hill for a cuppa and to soak up some sun!

Please see thread in Sussex Events for more info.

There is a meeting point prior to Brighton for any North Sussex/Surrey/Kent & any others of course on their way down - P&H motorcycles in Crawley (J10 off the M23) - they are in Gatwick Road, RH10 9RD for all you multi-map nerds!

Didge & Co will be meeting there from 11am - leaving 11.30 for the run to Brighton.

Hope to see you there!

xxx

BoozyBOB
07-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Hi Jen..just back from Hols so cant make this one..but will see you on Sunday at Aylsebury..

JMo
10-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Should be a dozen or so of us so far... table is reserved from midday...

Weather looks promising (moreso in the afternoon), and we have a great food deal - starter and main for £5!!! (plus your drinks)

So how about you join us for a day at the seaside?!

xxx

Pedro
10-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Which forecast have you seen Jen?

Looked like sh*te on the BBC just now....

Ped

JMo
11-09-2004, 08:22 AM
BBC know ****e - I't blaising sunshine here this morning, and I can hear they've started their engines all ready...

Sun always shines in Brighton dontcha know!

Come on down!

xxx

benson
11-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Hello JMo - I won't make it down today - my best beloved Ducati is in the poorly shop being ill :mad: - no feed to the ignition and the problem has just been diagnosed as On Yer Bike butchering the electrics when putting in the alarm - I think I will be taking photos and writing stern letters.....
:confused:

Meanwhile have a great day whatever the weather does to you and ride safe fast and happy. :D

Richard_S
11-09-2004, 09:03 AM
hi jen,

im coming too ; not sure if I'll make it in time to go via P&H but will be in brighton for 12. :)

nik_the_brief
11-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Think I'll drop by too as my little brother lives in Brighton. Will probably be bringing my oldest son with me for the ride.

I'll phone to find out where y'all are when (If) I get there :D