PDA

View Full Version : On Yer Bike Ride In..........

peteS4
05-09-2004, 10:50 AM
ok, i'm going through everything now.............. while i watch bsb........... loads of threads for me to go through so watch this space and will be sorted by this afternoon....................... i guess all who can make it will have posted their names by now

peteS4
06-09-2004, 11:49 AM
ok, this is how it all looks so far......

from the south riding with jenny we have colli, fodder, julie, simonH and his mate phil

from hampshire its only a maybe from boozybob and pedro so if any others want to come along, its not to late.....

also from the bristol way is nattyboy and bigwheels so maybe a good idea if hamps and bristol meet up on route and make a nixce mornings ride of it before meeting up with the rest at aylesbury

from leics theres mand and her fella..... also logyk, spike and drucilla have said yes.... not sure if any others fancy a nice sunday out so just say so if you do

from the beds/bucks area we have quite a little group.......
migsangle, if your riding down, i'm sure someone can meet up with you on route, at worst, madhatter lives just the other side of clophill so not too bad.....of maybe you could ride into bedford and find elaine and chris..... and then down......

from wellingborough we have keabs and nikki,... not sure which way you want to come in, theres down the a6 to beds and like above find elaine....... or down to mk and find one of the riders from there...... let us know....

laurent lives in hanslope so maybe meet him and ride down back roads to mk.......

as for mk... theres stormie...........and the doc but not sure if hes out to play.........

theres also desmo dog and the kevlar kid but not sure where your riding in from so can sort it out later.............

ok, as for the day......... been told aprillia are bring shaky burns as well as a truck of stuff, duke it seems cant be arsed it sems and are just bring a big truck of stuff... but it is ducati aylesbury opening so as someone put before, there should be press there and we should get a mention by the numbers of us there..........also some said in another thread why isnt it called on yer ducati. well as from the 12 sept its called ducati aylesbury !!!!!!! i know you will all see this within the next day or 2........ but any questions, buzz me.... any ideas needed for routes,... buzz me...... any others want to ride in..... buzz me....... lets plan to meet in aylesbury at 11... 11.15............. does anyone know where the ukmon banner and floor tape has gone to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peteS4
06-09-2004, 11:56 AM
the main idea to the ride is to make it a nice big ride out.............. its not just a ride into ducati aylesbury but more a nice ride for each group/area........ dont think or plan it as just a ride to shop and home..... think about the ride there.. find a nice route..... enjoy the morning...... we then all get together, say hello..... have a coffee..... cheeseburger and a chat..... then later on, plan a nice ride home........ as if each area was out doing its own thing.... and we just happen to be meeting up for lunch....... if that makes sense........

peteS4
06-09-2004, 06:11 PM
can everyone else see this thread as it says there have been NO viewings so far and yet posts placed on other threads about the same subject

Julie
06-09-2004, 06:16 PM
what thread? did someone say something?

Paranoid Dave
06-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Pete - you forgot the suffolk 'if the sun's got his hat on' region... aka ME :D

I'll be meeting up with me in Ipswich, and riding in together to arrive whenver I get there :cool: Kylie needs a bit of a spin so fingers crossed for dry roads.

:bunny:

Chappers
07-09-2004, 05:05 PM
can everyone else see this thread as it says there have been NO viewings so far and yet posts placed on other threads about the same subject

I can see it hun :D

BoozyBOB
07-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Just got back from Hols. :bunny: .so will try and round up my Hampsters for this one. :twisted: .or might join in with Jmo and gang...where is the meet point in Aylesbury for a mass ride in to On Your Bike..?? :lol:

peteS4
07-09-2004, 05:50 PM
the meeting point is at macdonalds in aylesbury.......... theres one just outside the centre and on right side to ride in from................ will get the point marked on a map link to show............... plan to be there for about 11ish............... early people can have a muffin............. or a tea cake.................. or what ever cake they like(refering to an old thread) while they wait..............

JMo
07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Bob check out specific thread in Sussex (or Surrey) events for our route up - we will be going via Boxhill, M25 - then A308 Windsor, Eton, then the A355 Slough, Beaconsfield up to Amersham - so perhaps hook up somewhere en route?

See you Sunday...

xxx

SimonH
08-09-2004, 07:18 PM
The gang of Four are coming from West London so it's A40 to Denham then A413 to Aylesbury. I guess we'll aim to arrive at OYB around midday

Simon H

kaysee
09-09-2004, 07:24 AM
so it's A40 to Denham then A413 to Aylesbury.
Simon H

Unless I find a pretty route :D

Northman1
09-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Myself and my girlfriend should be there on Sunday, hopefully me on my S4 and she on her 620.

Riding in from Huntingdon via MK.

Chappers
09-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Myself and my girlfriend should be there on Sunday, hopefully me on my S4 and she on her 620.

Riding in from Huntingdon via MK.

Huntingdon...I've just moved from there to Flitwick!!! Is there many Monster in the Cambs area or don't you know?

Northman1
09-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Not sure, looking at this membership there seem to be a few in Cambridge and St Ives. But I have not seen or met any of em yet. Maybe will on Sunday at OYB?

Chappers
09-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Not sure, looking at this membership there seem to be a few in Cambridge and St Ives. But I have not seen or met any of em yet. Maybe will on Sunday at OYB?

Have you not checked with your Cambs Rep...infact, who is the Cambs Rep?! :confused:

Well, you'll be very welcome to attend the Clophill (Beds Meet) on a Tuesday evening (7:30pm onwards), as that's where most of the Beds and Bucks guys and gals go.

Madhatter is the Beds Rep and PeteS4 is the Bucks Rep, so feel free to come visit us sometime with the Mrs; we'll be there next week but weather permitting obviously.

Kev Bunney
09-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Might ask the Leicestershire lot if I can tag along Pete, you never know being one of their reps and organising the ride in the first place they might let me ;)

Phoenix
11-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Ok subject to weather being ok I may just see you there :D

NattyBoy
11-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Will be riding up from swindon..anyone want to join me ??? What time is the meet at mcdonalds..or have I missed it

Nat

Phoenix
11-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Is Doris coming Nat ?

peteS4
11-09-2004, 10:32 PM
ok................ try and be at mcdonalds in aylesbury on the A41.......... thats the road out to bicester for around 11........... any who cant make it, just carry along that road about 8 miles and on yer bike is on the right

BoozyBOB
11-09-2004, 11:30 PM
Lin..Natty..
i will be passing..(hoon)..Harleys..(Foxy's)..cafe on the A4074 at 10:18....then on to the A329 to Thame..and onward to McD if you want to ride in together... :twisted:
i will look in here in the morning..(sh*t it is morning..)..before i leave
...weather and soberiety dependant.. :lol: :burnout:

pete
12-09-2004, 07:53 AM
Bob,
sun is shining so I'm gonna go today. I'll be at Foxy's from about 10. Hope to see you there....

Cheers,

Pete

Lin..Natty..
i will be passing..(hoon)..Harleys..(Foxy's)..cafe on the A4074 at 10:18....then on to the A329 to Thame..and onward to McD if you want to ride in together... :twisted:
i will look in here in the morning..(sh*t it is morning..)..before i leave
...weather and soberiety dependant.. :lol: :burnout:

Phoenix
12-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Erm...I'll see you at On Yer's Bob. Only just got up .....(blush)