PDA

View Full Version : Monday Evening - Golden Heart Bristol

Duncan
04-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Pub night, local DOC Bristol on Monday 6th.

Always a few UKMOC there, generally meet about 8pm, Golden Heart, Kendleshire, nr Winterbourne Down, Bristol, off A432 Badminton Road between Downend and Coalpit Heath.

JR
11-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Pub night, local DOC Bristol on Monday 6th.

Always a few UKMOC there, generally meet about 8pm, Golden Heart, Kendleshire, nr Winterbourne Down, Bristol, off A432 Badminton Road between Downend and Coalpit Heath.
Dunc,
You need to tell it like it is (or was). the UKMOC contingent was in the majority, and the posers from the DOC moved pubs due to the car park slope and gravel. Oh, and they went home when it went dark.

JR

Duncan
11-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Dunc,
You need to tell it like it is (or was). the UKMOC contingent was in the majority, and the posers from the DOC moved pubs due to the car park slope and gravel. Oh, and they went home when it went dark.

JR

A good selection of Monnies again and youre right they moved pubs being unable to ride on sloping car parks and gravel??? It is an UKMOC takeover and the DOC boys are now either buying Monsters or getting on our rideouts regularly.
Benefit for me is the new venue is 100yds from home, I took the bike home then got pissed.

BoozyBOB
11-09-2004, 11:52 PM
cant find there on my map Dunc....
if i get to Chippenham on A4 then on to A420...where then??...
be good to meet up again...

Duncan
12-09-2004, 09:40 AM
cant find there on my map Dunc....
if i get to Chippenham on A4 then on to A420...where then??...
be good to meet up again...

Bob
It was last Monday, not this one.

Sorry mate.

D