PDA

View Full Version : Week Comm 22/8/04

peteS4
25-08-2004, 08:08 AM
sorry its late but comming down with a head cold or something.......... feel like pants and forgetful........ ok, this week

TUES i didnt make clophill but i dont think many people did as it was raining so much here.... i know martin (runningman) couldnt make it, also norm (stormie) is out the country on hols... steve (madhatter) was putting his bike back together after trying out a new look but deciding white wasn't his fav colour after all.... i dont think pete (doc) would have made it either due to the bad weather......... dutchman. you didnt make it last week, i hope you didnt go alone last night...... and to the french man who lives in hanslope......... i hope to see you there again soon..... are you coming to the on yer bike open day......

as for the rest of the week, i think thats it for now..... not sure wha people are up to over bank hols but as i'm still on 4 wheels, chappers and me are going to the zoo on monday :D i'm soooooo excited :D

i am still looking for people to come along to the open day, i will go through the names later and start sorting out times, places etc..... also i'll give aylesbury a call and see what ducati are planning for the day.........

be good..................

CK & AK
25-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Pete - dont forget to remind bods in your area about the big do at Popham on Monday (see details in 'whats on at the weekend' section)

Cheers,

C

madhatter
25-08-2004, 09:09 AM
....chappers and me are going to the zoo on monday :D i'm soooooo excited :D ................

What about the rest of us then????......how come we don't get invited to the zoo????......bloody Bucks favouritism!!!.... ;) :lol:

CK & AK
25-08-2004, 09:23 AM
See thread:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=8805

BEDS/HERTS/BUCKS UKMOC & DSC Meet Wheels International at Hockliffe on the A5 - 30 miles south of Towcester. Leaving at 8.30. Destination Basingstoke for massed ride-in

There will also be a second pick-up place en-route too - can find out info if you want?

Doing ducati things is better than a zoo! :lol: - its like being in a zoo tho :eek: :twisted:

CK

madhatter
25-08-2004, 09:38 AM
BEDS/HERTS/BUCKS UKMOC & DSC Meet Wheels International at Hockliffe on the A5 - 30 miles south of Towcester. Leaving at 8.30. Destination Basingstoke for massed ride-inCK

Sorry Guys, can't make it this time as I will still be at a Bike Rally in Newark on Monday, maybe next time.

Looks like I will now be ok to make the "On Yer Bike" Open day though, so I may meet you there, always nice to put faces to names. :)

Chappers
25-08-2004, 10:39 AM
chappers and me are going to the zoo on monday :D i'm soooooo excited :D

be good..................

Please tell me there's Koala's there :D

madhatter
25-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Please tell me there's Koala's there :D

I think they had a small family of about fourteen Koalas up to about a year ago............then Ducati Corse purchased them as a job lot, skinned them and made them into the linings for a range of Yellow Corse crash helmets! :twisted: :twisted:

Chappers
25-08-2004, 10:52 AM
I think they had a small family of about fourteen Koalas up to about a year ago............then Ducati Corse purchased them as a job lot, skinned them and made them into the linings for a range of Yellow Corse crash helmets! :twisted: :twisted:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :( :(

LAURENT
25-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Hi Pete

When is the On Yer Bike open day ?

Laurent the French .

madhatter
25-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Hi Laurent,

If you fancy a ride over and a drink tomorrow (thursday) we are meeting up at the Embankment Hotel in Bedford at 7.30. If you are unsure where this is, I can meet you someplace and ride into Bedford with you. Let me know.

Regards, MH.

LAURENT
25-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Hi Mad (nice name)

I dont mind if you ride with me because I don't know the way . What time are u leaving at from which place ?
Laurent