PDA

View Full Version : Monster Only Bikesafe Day - The dates!

Runningman
24-08-2004, 08:56 AM
I have been given two dates by those nice people at Bikesafe for the very first Monster only bikesafe day.
These are:
Tuesday 12th October
Tuesday 19th October

We need to move fast as they will not hold either day more than 24 hours. I need 14 names to commit to a full days training/riding at the Ace Cafe on the A406 North Circular Rd.
(May I suggest the 19th, to give us more time to organise)

The cost is a ridiculous £25.00, and that includes lunch and a goody bag. This sort of training day would cost around £130.00 + if it wasn't sponsored by Transport for London.

It's also great fun, so lets make it another special day for the club!

Ps if you need more info check out fatblokes thread.

Richard_S
24-08-2004, 09:32 AM
I can do either....just let me know the easiest for you lot. I am 100% there :)

madhatter
24-08-2004, 09:34 AM
I need 14 names to commit to a full days training/riding at the Ace Cafe on 19th October to give us more time to organise)

Count me in, Once you've confirmed that we have enough people booked on 19th October and it's on.....I'll book a days holiday. :D

Following some of the comments I received from Chris, PeteS4 and others, :eek: :eek: maybe a days training would be a good thing... :twisted: .

SazzaG
24-08-2004, 11:22 AM
I'd be up for that on the 19th.

Saz

Collie_dog
24-08-2004, 01:02 PM
At the moment i can do either, but i need to know asap, otherwise the managment will send me somewhere!!

Put my name down, i need as much help as possible with my riding, and if you get lunch and a goodybag then thats even better!!!

Bruza
24-08-2004, 01:10 PM
19th good for me... and I've got my beast back too!!

Let me know when its booked and I'll get the day off too. :D

Runningman
24-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the responces; I shall confirm the 19th with bikesafe tomorrow.
The list to date is:

Me (Runningman)
Richard_S
Madhatter (Spots optional)
SazzaJ
Collie_dog
Bruza

Off to a great start...nearly half the places taken in a few hours. Looking forward to it all ready.
Martin

madhatter
24-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Madhatter (Spots optional)

Oi!!!!.....I'll have you know I'm doing my best here to have all my spots removed before the Bikesafe Day!!!.... ;) :D

Kazza
24-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Unfortunately we can't make the October dates, but have booked 2 days (4th & 5th September) with Bikesafe Warwickshire - will let you know how we get on.

Kazza

craigie
25-08-2004, 10:21 PM
I'll need to check I can get the day off, if I can then I'm another one to be counted in.

Runningman
26-08-2004, 01:34 PM
I have now confirmed the date with Bikesafe as the 19th October. I've just been told that the price went up to £30.00 on the 1st May...Sorry about that; I'll see what I can do as its a block booking.

I have to pay the full amount by Tuesday 31st August to secure the booking, which I'm happy do by credit card, as long as the cheques are received fairly quickly afterwards.

In order not to leave myself exposed, I shall only pay for the number that have confirmed their attendance by 9.00AM on Tuesday 31st. Those that are already on the list do not need to re-confirm.

I'm sorry it has to be so quick, but its the way Bikesafe operate. We need seven more people to commit to the day; Come on...you know you want to.

madhatter
26-08-2004, 02:10 PM
It's on my Calender and I'm looking forward to it....Do I get extra points from the Bill for having a flip-face crash helmet like theirs???

PM me the name you want put on the check and the address you want it sent to..

Steve.

Bruza
26-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Ditto!

PM me the details.

slob
26-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Martin, PM me with your address and I'll get the cheque to you asap