PDA

View Full Version : 19th September - Isle of Wight tour II

JMo
22-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Boozy is sorting it again for us, so let's have a good turn out for this great day out... It will be quite a long one, but the ice cream alone is worth it!

Sussex meeting point/time TBC - but please let Boozy know if you intend on coming, either via a PM, or in his thread in Hampshire Events...

Hope you can make it too!

JennyMo

xxx

JMo
13-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Right, the big man has sorted his end (!) - so we need to be at Ower Services by 10am at the latest, juiced up and ready to go...

So I suggest Sussexites meet at Bury Hill (just for a change) from 8.30am - leaving at 8.45am to give us plenty of time to get to Ower - it should only take an hour (we did it in less last time, but that was a mental thrash along the A27 and not really suitable for a big group) - we'll still be going the direct route: A29/A27/M27 - I know it's dull, but I'm sure Bob will make up for it with his tour... and we can always mosey on the way home...

Hope to see you there...

xxx

Pedro
13-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Jen

what time will you be passing Junction 9 of the M27? That's my stop for home so it would be good to join you there - I can sit on the bridge and catch up as you pass.

Ped

JMo
13-09-2004, 10:48 PM
I can sit on the bridge and catch up as you pass.

Yeah - if you're on your rocket bike pal... x

We should be passing there between 9.15 and 9.30 I imagine - so we'll slow down as we pass, and wave!

See you there...

xxx

Pedro
13-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Look, I've got a bigger bike than yours so it's bound to go faster!!!!

:D

The view from the bridge is pretty good so I'll see you coming and get some speed up! If not' I'll see you at the services!!

Ped

BoozyBOB
13-09-2004, 11:40 PM
hope that is a big slip road Ped...(that Tiger tail is quick) even with a good view i think you will hear the SusSex lot before you see them....be good to see you again

Melnie Mouse
14-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Yeah - if you're on your rocket bike pal... x

We should be passing there between 9.15 and 9.30 I imagine - so we'll slow down as we pass, and wave!

See you there...

xxx

- She's right you know !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Pedro
14-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Ahhh, so it's a race now eh? Where's my nitrous kit......

Seriously, providing your not flat out, I think I can time the join ok!!!

Ped

JMo
14-09-2004, 10:04 PM
Where's my nitrous kit......

To go with your shiney new discs eh?!

xxx

Pedro
14-09-2004, 10:34 PM
To go with your shiney new discs eh?!

xxx

That depends on the delivery service!! ;)

With a bike as fast as mine, it's red you know, good brakes are essential!!! :D

Ped

BoozyBOB
15-09-2004, 10:19 PM
:bunny: sorted..almost..see update in Hants Events...(IOW..plan).. :lol:
cheers