PDA

View Full Version : New Site With Meets

peteS4
17-08-2004, 02:02 PM
not had a good look through yet but there seems to be a few meets in here we can add to our own.......... if you scroll down you will see meets in all areas but i'm mainly interested in the bucks beds and northants meets...........

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:15 PM
if you scroll down you will see meets in all areas but i'm mainly interested in the bucks beds and northants meets...........

Sorry Buddy, scroll down where? Should there be an attachment or website on your thread?

peteS4
17-08-2004, 02:20 PM
now this is why i'm rep............. do i have to do everything for you lot.............. if its not one thing its another :mad: http://desmo.org.uk/1253.html

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Looks like there's a couple over Towcester way that could be of interest to us lot.........we could all meet up along the way and roll in together.....when you get your hire bike.... :burnout: :burnout:

peteS4
17-08-2004, 02:31 PM
feck off about a hire bike.. just looking at they want things like £750 deposit.............. that wasnt the kind of deposit i was thinking of............. i hoped i could maybe leave chappers as full deposit but doesnt look good now............... anyway....... you cant go dogging after a meet on a bike can ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chappers
17-08-2004, 02:35 PM
feck off about a hire bike.. just looking at they want things like £750 deposit.............. that wasnt the kind of deposit i was thinking of............. i hoped i could maybe leave chappers as full deposit but doesnt look good now............... anyway....... you cant go dogging after a meet on a bike can ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be daft, I ain't even worth £2 :(

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Yep....see your problem.....you could always get a bank loan...by an old 620 or 750 Monnie...use this while all the legal bollox continues and then pass it onto a friend who had passed their CBT, theory and Direct Access, if you know anyone????

Excessive, I know, but gets you back on a Monnie quickly. :burnout: