PDA

View Full Version : Ducati London South

arslgu
17-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I haven't seen any threads on the main dealer in London.
Apart from prices what do you think about their service?
Has anyone had any bad experience?

Cheers :burnout:

You say "Monster"....... and everyone knows it's a Ducati!!!

NattyBoy
17-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Im sure others will be along shortly, but ive found them distinctly average when trying to order parts. Tried to turn me over on a new S4R too...!!

Nat

slob
17-08-2004, 03:46 PM
They've always treated me very well, although a little pricey...but if I was servicing your Ducati in London, I'd be a little pricey too!
I met Thibaud down there the other week and he seemed 'a little less satisfied'.

Richard_S
17-08-2004, 03:52 PM
after "cocking" on a proposed deal I seem to have been blacklisted. no one there returns my calls or answers my emails. that said I go elsewhere now but still yet to find somewhere where you get any sort of service in relation to the reasonably high costs of running a ducati. it cost me less to run my 348 :eek:

STU65
17-08-2004, 06:36 PM
I use to go to Ducati south london the Croydon shop. Pig to get to and the service was ok.
I went to Parkinsons to get my last bike at Colchester (or Mark's Tey) the guys down there had some time for you, their intrested in helping out and gave me a really good deal on a trade in of my old 900ss for a S4r. Had the first service there just recently and I can only say they did a good job.