PDA

View Full Version : Week Comm 16/8/04

peteS4
17-08-2004, 01:06 PM
ok, sorry i'm a day late but was dead to the world last night and passed out in bed......... alone......... but this is what i know of for this week boys and girls..............

Tues......... as norm, CLOPHILL......... meeting starts around 730 but we tend to get there for 8ish.........i'll be driving over with chappers as my co-pilot......... yeeee haaa........ i'm picking her up for 730 so see you for 745..

Sat.......... Bristol bike show........ again, i'm driving down with chappers as my co-pilot..... i'm sure some of you from here are riding down so lets all get together tonight and plan a route....... duncan says there were 35 monsters there last year......... gona be a dam sight more this year !!!!!!!

i guess from milton keynes, a good route would be to head for buckingham, then biscester..... over the m40 and take the back road to join up with the A40.... follow that round oxford till you reach the A road to swindon...... which picks up the M4 a few J's from bristol....... but you may know a better route......

i will also be starting a thread about a ride out on sat sept 12 from our area to on yer bike for the ducati open day.......... i know jmo and some others will be popping in and will be nice to see them again..... even though we will meet up before at bristol........... that really didnt come out as it sounded....... !!!!!!!!

in the new thread, all who can make it and fancy a ride into the place, put your names down.... that can also include members from out of the area who feel like popping in for a coffee.......... i'm sure there will be a van doing bacon sarnies at the very least........ fingers crossed, any out of area members such as jmo will be able to join up with local members before they reach the end........

if you have any other ideas for this week.......... please post and tell..........

A Yerbury
17-08-2004, 01:33 PM
i will also be starting a thread about a ride out on sat sept 12 from our area to on yer bike for the ducati open day.......... i know jmo and some others will be popping in and will be nice to see them again..... even though we will meet up before at bristol........... that really didnt come out as it sounded....... !!!!!!!!

Pete,
dont forget that that clashes with about 70,000 + bikes headed to brigton for the ace 2004 run. Anyone who has never done this run should not miss it.
AY.

peteS4
17-08-2004, 01:36 PM
what day is the ace run. sept 12............... would have been nice to go but dont think they would like it if i joined in with my 306............. maybe i could be the support car with bottles of water and redbull............. hold up.......... thats pushbikes............ best i go to the dealer day and hand out cards like a good little bitch :eek:

madhatter
17-08-2004, 01:39 PM
dont forget that that clashes with about 70,000 + bikes headed to brigton for the ace 2004 run. Anyone who has never done this run should not miss it.
AY.

Yes, this is true, if you thought the Streetfighter day was spectacular, this is incredulous!!!!.....the noise when everyone trys to leave at the same time... :eek: :eek: .....the police basically just stop all cars on the sorrounding roads and get the bikes out of the city as fast as possible...a mass of disorganised biker chaos all the way to Brigton!! :twisted:

They also do a similar one to Southend...... :burnout: :burnout:

A Yerbury
17-08-2004, 01:40 PM
oh,aye...good point, it still is quite a sight car/bike/train or otherwise. even worth hiring a bike for? just thought I'd point out the clash...(not the band, the dates..)
AY

Chappers
17-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Yes, this is true, if you thought the Streetfighter day was spectacular, this is incredulous!!!!.....the noise when everyone trys to leave at the same time... :eek: :eek: .....the police basically just stop all cars on the sorrounding roads and get the bikes out of the city as fast as possible...a mass of disorganised biker chaos all the way to Brigton!! :twisted:

They also do a similar one to Southend...... :burnout: :burnout:

Mr Madhatter, does this mean you are not supporting young Pete at the Ducati open day? :eek:

peteS4
17-08-2004, 01:45 PM
the only support i need is in me britches........... and can i just say. this is our weekly events thread people........... we seem to be losing the point slightly............... dont make me give out lines........... and i'm not talking about coke..............OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Yerbury
17-08-2004, 01:45 PM
shame but there's no comparison, Brighton is one of the worlds biggest! I would'nt bother with ducatis open day and car or train it down there (early) I've done it a few times with my ex and various friends in the past but alas this year I shall be on the other side of the channel...

madhatter
17-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Mr Madhatter, does this mean you are not supporting young Pete at the Ducati open day? :eek:

I have already made my "possible apologies" to "Sunburnt Pete".. :D

In addition to the possibility of attending the Ace "Crash and Burn ride to Brigton", I also may be giving my support to the NABD rally, as they do a damn brilliant job of helping disabled people get back into Motorcycling and I think deserve more support. ;)

Everything is provisional at the moment......I may even yet find some completely insane way of doing all three at once... :twisted:

So which one are you going to?......or are the excessive puddles of engine oil and fork oil across your driveway still preventing you from getting out.. :lol: :lol:

madhatter
17-08-2004, 01:57 PM
can i just say. this is our weekly events thread people........... we seem to be losing the point slightly.......OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooo!!! Get Her!!!! The Bucks Rep has gone and got all official and issued a "Yellow Card" for out pointless conversations about things that go on outside the borders of the MK Shopping Centre... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going off to sulk now........ ;)

Chappers
17-08-2004, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=madhatter]I have already made my "possible apologies" to "Sunburnt Pete".. :D QUOTE]

Traitor...JOKE! :lol:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Chappers
17-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Oooooo!!! Get Her!!!! The Bucks Rep has gone and got all official and issued a "Yellow Card" for out pointless conversations about things that go on outside the borders of the MK Shopping Centre... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going off to sulk now........ ;)

Come on, lets see if we can get him to issue us with 'red cards' and ban us from the Bucks threads as afterall we are Beds people :p

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Come on, lets see if we can get him to issue us with 'red cards' and ban us from the Bucks threads as afterall we are Beds people :p

Think I may have just done this, with his "Ducati Hire" thread.. :D .....buying a pint for his solicitor indeed!!!! Threaten to follow her home, burn her bike to the ground and ring the office every five minutes more like......where do these solicitors get off anyway.....he's the client for Gods sake....he's the one been waiting for almost 6 weeks without his bike.....he's the one who will be paying her fees in the long run... I'm so mad I could drink a Shandy!!! :mad: :mad:

Chappers
17-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Think I may have just done this, with his "Ducati Hire" thread.. :D

LOL, so you have :eek:

He is gonna go ape**** when he see's us tonight, best stop winding him up now...Rabid Dog may make an appearance :D

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL, so you have :eek:

He is gonna go ape**** when he see's us tonight, best stop winding him up now...Rabid Dog may make an appearance :D

Rabid dog gets Neutered if he comes barking near Beardy Madhatter!!! :D :D

peteS4
17-08-2004, 02:17 PM
you !!!!ers.... quit messin with me..................... :(

Chappers
17-08-2004, 02:19 PM
you !!!!ers.... quit messin with me..................... :(

You know you love us both coz we're your special friends complete with mittens on a string :lol: :p

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:22 PM
You know you love us both coz we're your special friends complete with mittens on a string :lol: :p

Yes, we're his special friends......to go with his special shoes.....that he wears to his special school....did I mention I'm not going to Clophill tonight, so you're on your own Doris....

peteS4
17-08-2004, 02:28 PM
i soooooooooooooo dont need you to as my friends............. the teddys talk to me............... i'm staying in and making table tents and playing on my own................ooh and by the way...................... WHAT FECKING THREAD IS THIS............. MAY I SUGGEST YOU START A BRAND NEW ONE. I DONT KNOW, TITLED MAYBE GIVE PETE SOME GRIEF. !!!!!!!! and use this as it was planned........... its guys like you that make my job hard to do and really............. sometimes i just wonder why.......... why do i bother.............. lets see you cope without me shall we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:31 PM
........ its guys like you that make my job hard to do and really............. sometimes i just wonder why.......... why do i bother....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how is your sunburnt bonce then Pete......... :lol: :lol:

peteS4
17-08-2004, 02:32 PM
SUNBURNT .............. you really do ask the most stupid questions sometimes steve :mad:

Chappers
17-08-2004, 02:33 PM
So how is your sunburnt bonce then Pete......... :lol: :lol:

Now you've gone and done it :(

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:56 PM
SUNBURNT .............. you really do ask the most stupid questions sometimes steve :mad:

I had a good reason for asking......but it will keep until later tonight! :rolleyes:

madhatter
17-08-2004, 02:58 PM
ok, sorry i'm a day late but was dead to the world last night and passed out in bed......... alone......... but this is what i know of for this week boys and girls..............

Tues......... as norm, CLOPHILL......... meeting starts around 730 but we tend to get there for 8ish.........i'll be driving over with chappers as my co-pilot......... yeeee haaa........ i'm picking her up for 730 so see you for 745..

Sat.......... Bristol bike show........ again, i'm driving down with chappers as my co-pilot..... i'm sure some of you from here are riding down so lets all get together tonight and plan a route....... duncan says there were 35 monsters there last year......... gona be a dam sight more this year !!!!!!!

i guess from milton keynes, a good route would be to head for buckingham, then biscester..... over the m40 and take the back road to join up with the A40.... follow that round oxford till you reach the A road to swindon...... which picks up the M4 a few J's from bristol....... but you may know a better route......

in the new thread, all who can make it and fancy a ride into the place, put your names down.... that can also include members from out of the area who feel like popping in for a coffee.......... i'm sure there will be a van doing bacon sarnies at the very least........ fingers crossed, any out of area members such as jmo will be able to join up with local members before they reach the end........

if you have any other ideas for this week.......... please post and tell..........

......and so, back to the sensible stuff.