PDA

View Full Version : Sat 21st Aug - Bristol Bike show, UKMOC stand

CK & AK
17-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Reminder from Duncan:

Right the arrangements.

The show starts Saturday 21st Aug at about 9.30 with bikes arriving from about 9am.
Its in St Nicholas Markets area of central Bristol, just off St Nicholas St and Baldwin Street. Just find the city centre and ask a policeman / follow the signs.

The end of the road is barricaded off, just ride in and we are up an alleyway facing Seamus O Donnells Irish pub and very close to the Pink Elephant Gay Bar.

For those coming from further afield there is the opportunity to get in later but it gets a bit crowded and you will have to say that you are booked in with the Monsters or you will get redirected elsewhere. For all those club members, even if you are only coming for a few hours, find the stand and we will put your bike on it as this guarantees security.

The show ends about 4.30 with a presentation and then its off home.

Anyone wanting after show accomodation please confirm with me asap. Call my mobile on 07768 338706.

I am working away now till Friday night so any urgent stuff please phone me.

Otherwise see you there and safe journey's to you all.

Duncan

peteS4
17-08-2004, 01:17 PM
i can see its ok if you ride down.......... but is there parking near by for cars.......... or any parking in the loading areas as i'm in the club so to speak.............

CK & AK
17-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Pete, if I remember from last year, there was stuff all local parking (unless you got there very early, before the streets closed).

As Duncan says - they were even turning away bikes later in the morning, unless someone vouchsafed for them being on a stand.

There are local NCP car parks in walking distance - but best suggestion is to phone Duncan to find out more info.

C

peteS4
17-08-2004, 01:33 PM
i'll give him a call then, thanks......... and nice to see your bike at the ace on sunday............. wasnt hard to find !!!!!!!! :eek:

CK & AK
17-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Thats was Alans bike Pete :) Ta,

Although we share the posting, he very rarely types in anything........

C

peteS4
17-08-2004, 04:45 PM
the thing about my avanta is no one knows who i am out of gear so i prob stood right next to him at some point but we wouldnt know..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!