PDA

View Full Version : The List

Paranoid Dave
13-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Winter time, I love it, a chill in the air, warm clothing, far less sweating and the time of year when bike modding is at its peak. Last year was a sad time for me and as a result Kylie sat in a garage for 5 months, untouched and unloved for reasons best not mentioned :( But like a trooper, after a little coaxing and a petrol coated carrot dangling in front she roared up and loved me once more. A faultless summer of riding she's given me again and this week she's smiling at the nice man at the MOT station before being carressed by her favourite mechanic for a service.

So there was me loading up a few pictures of her and thinking to myself parts that perhaps could be changed, improved or altered in ways more suited to the look or my preferance. And so the list started. A few tidier bolts round the tail, changing the angle of the LED rear lights, oh and the undertray would look better black would it not. Next spring she'll have twin discs :D and maybe that litlle plate on the top of the yoke should be black? Come to think of it the headlight brackets would look good black and, well, if they are then the U bend should be too i suppose? It's only right the belly pan be made black and the valve covers too...

oh hell now look what I've goe and done, I'll only get upset now if these don't happen and she won't look right to me so it looks like kylies going to get another more tasteful, subtle makeover this winter; and not only will these be done but if my plans go as I hope perhaps a few other things too :twisted:

Before you say it, I know winter is some way off but some of these can start happening before then. How easy is it to remove the yokes?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

steviej
13-08-2004, 09:18 PM
I know winter is some way off but.............................

Sorry to correct you ar' kid but winter started two weeks ago........... :eek: :eek: :mad: :lol: :lol:

Paranoid Dave
13-08-2004, 09:35 PM
i'd better get started then.