PDA

View Full Version : Italian Night and Streetfighters

benson
12-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Good evening again comrades - :lol: great to see the friendly faces at the Ace Cafe tonight - Slob, Martin, Kim, Gary, Craig, Stormin (Norman!), Paul (who I hope will log into the website at some point after Martin had a UKMOC card just at the right time!) and eveyone else I've managed to not include in the list - great that the weather held out as the rest of the day has been rather yukky!!!

SO - a repeat performance on Sunday then for Streetfighters Day at the Ace?? :cool: I beleive the Surreyites and Sussex contingent will be heading on in too and AK will be showing off that splendid bike of his...I will be leaving from my neck of the woods about 10ish (depends on levels of blood alcohol on the morning....) so if anyone wants to ride in from East London give me a yell - we can meet at Stadium (HD dealership just off the Walthamstow dogs roundabout of the north circ for those of you who don't know it) - not that I think the bikes are any good but there's a car park.. :p

Meanwhile dodge those showers with care and see you all again soon!!! :burnout:

Dave in USA
12-08-2004, 11:17 PM
Good evening again comrades - great to see the friendly faces at the Ace Cafe tonight -

You mean to say you actually made it to The Ace then Rachel? :p

You should have been here!!! :eek:

See you soon???

Dave n Ginger

:burnout: :bunny: :burnout:

Runningman
13-08-2004, 02:28 PM
I second Rachels comments...another Ace night. But who were the couple on the S4 from Slough?

Identify yourselves immediately!